How do you stay safe during earthquake
Main rules and information
If you live in earthquake zone you should be prepared to fend for yourself.
Be prepared with:
- ID cards
- Money (ATMs may not work)
- A first aid kit
- Food and water at least for three days(a gallon a day per person)
- Baby and pet food
During an Earthquake
Wherever you are when an earthquake starts, take cover immediately.
If you are indoors remember main rule: “Drop, Cover, Hold on”
- Get under -- and hold onto --a table, desk, bed, any solid furniture or stand against an interior wall.
- Stay away of exterior walls, glass, heavy furniture, fireplaces and shelves with heavy objects.
- If you are in a wheelchair, move the car out of traffic, lock the wheels and protect the back of your head and neck. Avoid parking under or on bridges or overpasses. Try to get clear of trees, light posts, signs and power lines.
- If you’re in a crowded public place, avoid panicking and do not rush for the exit. Stay low and cover your head and neck with your hands and arms.
If you are outdoors
- Stay outside.
- Go to an open area away from buildings.
- If you're in a mountainous area, beware of the potential for landslides. Likewise, if you're near the ocean, be aware that tsunamis are associated with large earthquakes. Get to high ground.
Walking down the streets of Bali offers a myriad of sensory delights. Roaming street dogs are a consistent part of the Balinese landscape... Explore
Imagine if New Years Eve wasn’t about loud parties, but staying at home with no lightning in total silence? In Bali that’s exactly how New Year...Explore
Yogyakarta — (also Jogjakarta or Jogja) is the capital of culture and heart of indonesian island named Java, spot of world famous religious shrines... Explore
Who hates packing as much as loves travelling? Yeah, we’ve all been there! That’s why we created this packing list, that makes it a lot more pleasurable and easier! From now on you’ll never be closing the door and panically thinking whether there’s something you forgot. Let’s go?.. Explore
If you are going to rest in Indonesia, our guide will help you to make preparations the best way you can to make your trip interesting and safe... Explore