Coronavirus in Indonesia. What you need to know and to do to protect yourself.
Until now, (February 10, 2020) no case of coronavirus has been identified in Indonesia.
This does not mean that there is no carrier of the virus in Indonesia.
The World Health Organization offers simple and easy implements reflexes to limit and avoid the risks linked to this virus.
How to reduce and limit the risks associated with Coronavirus?
- Wash your hands carefully with soap, and water, or an hydro alcoholic solution
- Cover your mouth, and your nose, as well as possible with a handkerchief, or better, with a mask, in all public places and transports.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into the crease of your elbow, to avoid spreading it around.
- Limit or avoid all close contacts with all people with flu symptoms
- Cook eggs and meat as well as possible.
- Avoid all contact with wild animals, but also, with farm animals and all animals showing symptoms of fever or influenza-like illness.
For more information, you can contact this number in Indonesia: 081212123119 or 021 5210411