Travel quiz: interesting facts about Indonesia
15 October 2020
1) How many islands make up the country of Indonesia?
2) Which religion is the most popular in Indonesia?
3) Gado-gado is…
An Indonesian greeting
An Indonesian dish of vegetables and peanut sauce
A traditional, round Indonesian hat
4) How many different languages and dialects are in Indonesia?
5) Bali is…
An independent country
An Indonesian island
An autonomous region of Papua New Guinea
6) Which snake is the most venomous in Indonesia?
7) Which country does Indonesia have a similar flag with?
8) What is a 'Sarong'?
A piece of cloth
9) Which country does Indonesia share one of its islands with?
10) Which country last colonized Indonesia?
11) Where can you find the biggest acid lake in the world?
in caldera of active volcano Kawah Ijen
on the slope of Puncak Jaya
on West Sulawesi jungles
12) What is ‘Nasi Goreng’?
13) What is the name of the biggest bouddhist temple in the world?
14) Which Asian country uses roughly the same language as Indonesia?
Malaysia (Bahasa Malay)
15) Out of 400 volcanoes in Indonesia, how many are still active?
16) On the rim of which active volcano you can walk and check out what is going inside the crater?
17) How do you say, in Bahasa Indonesia: ‘Good morning. How are you?’
Selamat pagi. Apa kabar?
Sampai jumpa lagi. Bagus?
18) For balineses peoples, where the Gods are supposed to live?
19) When you are using a ‘Gojek’, what do you do?
Riding a moto-taxi
Drinking a local coffee
Enjoying your time at temple
20) What is a ‘tahu’?
21) What is the population rank of Indonesia?
3rd with 820 000 000 people
4th with 254 000 000 people
5th with 220 000 000 people
22) What can you see at Tulamben?
A nice temple of Ganesha
Some of the most beautiful rice fields of Bali
Congratulations! You have an excellent result!
Congratulations! You gave a lot of correct answers!
We hope your results will be slightly better next time!